With over 50 Years of Combined Experience, Worrell-Leka is a Nationally Recognized Leader in Comprehensive and Specialized Farm Management
Worrell-Leka Land Services, LLC, provides comprehensive or specialized farm management services tailored to the clients' individual needs. We work closely with our clients to develop and implement an operating arrangement which addresses your goals and assures your best interest is represented.
Allan Worrell and Randy Leka have combined experience of over 45 years in the Farm Management profession. Both hold the title of Accredited Farm Manager (AFM). They have been recognized within the profession by their peers with numerous National Awards including Farm Manager of the Year and outstanding achievements in the field of soil conservation. Both maintain an active role in the Illinois Chapter of the American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
Farm Management Services can include the following:
- Analyzing a farm under different lease alternatives to project income and expenses
- Negotiate and collect all income and/or rents
- Provide an accounting of all financial activity including payment of all expenses
- Perform all necessary activities at the local USDA office
- Provide regular correspondence with the client on farm conditions and activities
- Recommend and analyze any capital projects
- Secure adequate insurance
- Obtain input costs at a reduced price because of volume discounts
While some clients may want all of the above, and more, others might only want specific services. We can tailor our services to fit any individual needs. Fees are structured according to the services provided.
Please call today to schedule a no obligation consultation to discuss how our services can benefit you and bring you peace of mind. Professional management by Worrell-Leka Land Services doesn't cost, it pays.